AFI created a suite of water treatment and wastewater treatment Plant SCADA simulators to be used as assessment tools for students completing NZQA Level 4 SCADA water operations training and competency assessment testing. The simulators present a set of problematic plant operation scenarios that the users must correctly diagnose and select the necessary corrective action.
Sessions can be purchased and booked via the Sim-Plant marketplace website.
- Design and creation of the simulator architecture and logic engine within the Aveva System Platform software.
- Design and development of all SCADA-based user interaction graphics and interfaces.
- Collaborative system design and implementation with Lutra process engineers, website development software engineer, and IT infrastructure provider.
- ArchestrA / System Platform SCADA.
- Wonderware Historian
- Four treatment plant simulators; two for water, two for wastewater
- Over 80 training scenarios.