AFI is the preferred automation supplier for the City Council.
The Water Treatment Plant was upgraded and refurbished to ensure compliance with the New Zealand Drinking Water Standards. This included a total upgrade of the electrical and controls systems, replacement of all chemical dosing sub-systems, a new UV disinfection unit, and the addition of GAC filtering and backwash water handling. New council-wide PLC and SCADA standards were developed and implemented, which were later rolled out to all other plants and pump stations.
- Reviewed and amended the functional design specifications.
- Specified and selected all automation equipment.
- Developed all PLC software.
- Developed the redundant SCADA system.
- FAT / Commissioning / SAT / Remote Support.
- SCADA standards documentation
- Schneider M580 Redundant PLC – including remote I/O on Ethernet with 1600 I/O Points.
- ArchestrA / System Platform SCADA.
- Wonderware Historian.